Filezilla Error: Could not connect to server Filezilla Connect to server Hatası [ Çözüldü ]


Error: Could not connect to server

Filezilla açılırken Error: Could not connect to server hatası veriyor ise port ayarları ile oynamış olabilirsiniz


Connect to server ayarları


server adres : 127.0.0.1 port ise 14147










HI, I'm having a similar problem. I recently setup Filezilla to transfer files from my desktop to laptop, and managed to make it work.
Now I would like to be able to access my desktop from outside my house. I have already read the networking page, but as I'm new I'm still confused.
I can connect client & server, on the same network using internal IP address 192.168.x.x fine, but when i try to use my external IP address 87.81.x.x is not working. 

I am connected to a different network, as I think I read that I cannot use the external IP address, if both machine are on the same network.

Both machines running Win7. Filezilla is allowed on both Win Firewalls

I'm not really sure of where do i have to put this address. Tried to set it to be used in client's active mode, and server passive mode, but still not working. Even tried to use it on the server starting window instead then the standard 127.0.0.1 which i think is a loop to my desktop, but I get an "Error, could not connect to server"

I'm using a Netgear DG834G router and under Firewall rules I have allowed Outbound for FTP, but for Inbound, if I use 87.81.x.x I get error "IP address is illegal" 

So at the moment I'm lost. I'm sure there is something silly I am missing but can't see it :? 
I'll be great if someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers
Alberto


Attachments:
Connect to server External IP address start window.PNG
Connect to server External IP address start window.PNG [ 15.19 KiB | Viewed 4426 times ] 
Server external IP setup.PNG
Server external IP setup.PNG [ 91.47 KiB | Viewed 4426 times ] 
Client external IP setup.PNG

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder