pfSense Squidguard Common ACL Tab Default Access [ALL] problems

pfSense Version: 2.1.3-RELEASE (i386) 
Package Installaed: Squidguard 1.4_4 pkg v.1.9.6

I'm having issue setting up the Squidguard for first time in our pfSense.  So far the things I've done so far is:
  • Download Squidguard package
  • Enable Squidguard
  • Enable Blacklist and enter http://squidguard.mesd.k12.or.us/blacklists.tgz under URL and save
  • Download Blacklist under blacklist tab
  • Clicked Common ACL Tab after successful blacklist download but there is only "Default Access [ALL]" under ACL





I've tried searching only for similar issue but I'm still struggling to find a resolution.  I would appreciate any kind of advice...  I need to get this running for security concerns.





I'm sorry, I've meant to say the Blacklist options under the General Tab.







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder